Monday, December 3, 2007

I need a camera...

I feel like I'm off to a good start with this blog even though no one is reading it. The next step is to ask for your assistance. I'm creating a list of things I need to do in San Diego/Southern California before I leave the state at the end of January. Here's what I have so far:

  1. Classes at the ceramics studio Mr. Seibert frequents
  2. Wild Animal Park (I've never been and I might as well take advantage of my San Diego Zoo membership)
  3. Queen Califia's Magic Circle (Ms. Albrecht says it's not to be missed)
  4. Julian for apple pie (I suppose I can do this on the drive to Tucson)
  5. Many beers at Hamilton's, The Sandbar, Aero Club, and Tripple Crown although not necessarily all on the same day (gotta hit the old haunts before I take off)
  6. Balboa Park Museums including the Dead Sea Scrolls which are only around through the end of the month, the carousel and the train! (one last time)
So now I need your help. What am I missing from this list? I hope you take this task seriously as this is the easier of the two anticipated calls for information. The next one will require intimate knowledge of random areas across the country in preparation for my Great American Road Trip.

No comments: