Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 days

Michael brought Owen in to the office today and I got to hang out with him for a little while. I like Michael's children, they are very sweet. I'm going to miss that family. I was really looking forward to spending more time with them.

Owen was wearing the new scarf I just made him and he looked very cute. He insisted on wearing it because of the "snow" outside. This game is particularly humorous today because I had a conversation with Monica this morning about the snow storm she's experiencing in NY. It's sunny and maybe only a little chilly in La Jolla. I couldn't find snow in my freezer. So not only is Owen pretending that it's snowing where it's sunny but Monica is acting like it's sunny in NY and went for a run "before it get too bad". My friends are crazy. I love them.

No comments: